Vacancy – Residential Conveyancer
Posted on November 2018
Platinum Partnership Solicitors is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join our thriving team based in our Bradford office.
You will be experienced in handling a caseload of all types of transactional work, including but not limited to purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers, buy to lets, equity releases, shared ownership transactions, and dealing with registered and unregistered properties.
This post is open to qualified Solicitors, Licensed conveyancers and experienced non-qualified conveyancers. This role may be suitable to an experienced conveyancing legal secretary looking to take the next step in their career.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV together with details of salary expectations to our Nasreen Karim via email to
JOB TITLE: Residential Conveyancer/Solicitor
REPORTING TO: Nasreen Karim (Senior Partner)
LOCATION : Bradford, West Yorkshire
SALARY: Dependant upon experience
Platinum Partnership Solicitors is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Handling a caseload of all types of transactional work, including but not limited to purchases, sales, remortgages, transfers, equity releases, shared ownership transactions, and dealing with registered and unregistered properties, to the required standard of service as set by the Firm.
- Ensuring use the Firm’s Case Management to the required standard
- Bringing to the attention of the Departmental Manager any matters of concern on a transaction that could result in a financial or professional liability to the Firm
- Undertaking any other tasks reasonably requested by the firm to assist in the progression of transactions from receipt of file to close of the file.
- Liaising with the administrator to ensure tasks performed and file progressed in a timely manner
- Contributing ideas to improve client service and departmental performance
- Contributing ideas for the development of the case management system
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years residential conveyancing experience
- Proven experience of handling all types of conveyancing transactional work from end to end.
- Ability to work self sufficiently
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees at all levels of the business
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities
Vacancy for part time Office Junior:
Required Monday to Friday at our Bradford office 3-5pm to help with post, banking, filing and general admin duties Ideal for a school student